Sunday, March 15, 2009

Centered



Trusting in God, I am fulfilled.

When events do not turn out as I planned, I don't let myself become bogged down in disappointment or allow my enthusiasm to wane. In prayer, I bring myself back to center. I turn my perspective around so that I see things in a new way and celebrate the good that is always there for me.

The more I trust God, the wiser I become. My expectations help me navigate through the detours of life and onto new roads of discovery. As I continue along on my journey, I rely on the guidance of Spirit so that I keep my steps steady. At each crossroad, I know the path I take leads to blessings ahead.

Turning around to face my good, I realize that what might have at first discouraged me will prove to be the dawning of a greater, more fulfilling experience.

"Keep my steps steady according to your promise."--Psalm 119:133

The Daily Word -- March 15, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment