Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Prosperity

Here's a nice affirmation a friend sent me this morning. It's from a web site called The Daily Word:
Abundant blessings flow to me and through me. I welcome my prosperity. There is a balance attained in giving and receiving that is evident in prosperity. I truly am an instrument of God as I accept and share the abundance of the Creator. I welcome my prosperity by being a clear and receptive channel of blessings. I give with ease because I know God meets my every need. With joy I allow the wisdom, love, and creativity of God to move through me and out to others. Giving expression to divine qualities within me, I don't have to strive to produce prosperous results. I know that I am not only in the flow of God's blessings, I am also a contributor to that flow. I both give and receive blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment